PILL Replacement Fund
- Created on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 21:47
- Last Updated on Monday, 09 June 2014 14:45
The CKLS PILL Replacement Fund reimburses the Lending Libray for items that were lost through Pathfinder Interlibrary Loan (PILL) from another Pathfinder Central library. The PILL replacement fund makes lending "risk-free" for Lending Libraries.
- The Borrowing Library is responsible for submitting claims for lost PILL items.
- Please submit your claim within one year of the due date of each lost item. Please wait at least two months beyond the due date before filing a claim.
- Claims will be paid out with a new or like new copy.