Logging into Pathfinder Staff Client
- Created on Thursday, 26 January 2012 17:48
Did you know that Logging into the Staff side of Pathfinder Central should take only 2 steps?
1) Put in your Username.
2) Put in your Password and hit enter.
You do not need to select "My Library" from the drop down menu. You will be automatically set as your default home library!
Why is this important?
Many people have been accidentally selecting the wrong library. So all of their transactions are being credited to the wrong library and all the books they check in are set to the wrong current location.
What if I'm set as the wrong library?
- Stay logged in.
- Go to the top right corner of the Koha Staff Client window.
- See the name of the library your are set as: Central Kansas Library System. Click (Set library).
- Select your library from the drop down menu that appears.
- Click Set.
- Double Check you are set as the correct library by checking the top right corner of the window.