2013 Pathfinder Central 2nd Qtr Meeting
- Created on Tuesday, 28 May 2013 13:08
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 December 2013 14:33
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Commons Area, Camp Webster
CKLS Spring Forward
Koha 3.10.5 Upgrade
- Grace Periods are active again
- Independent Branches and Can Borrow Items from Other Libraries settings
- oWill Change Rotating Books procedure
- oCan search only your patrons
- HomeBranch now listed on Transfer Slip
- Maximum Fine limit per Library—Please fill out form
- New User Agreement Forms—Only 14 Turned in.
- New Patron Catalog Interface:
- oSetting Up Customization
- oMobile Interface for tablets and Smart Phones
- oLoudwater: http://opac04.migrate.bywatersolutions.com/
Display error: Three Search Boxes
Short barcodes—print bar code on transfer slip
New Committee Member—Ramie Shulteis, Sylvan Grove
Pathfinder Skills Survey Results—needed training
- What to do when a requested item from your library cannot be found
- What to do when a requested item for your patron is not on Pathfinder Central
- How to Run Reports for Weekly, Monthly, and Annual statistics
Features Wish List
Pathfinder Central Library Rotating Book Procedures
- Created on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 18:33
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 21:17
For Pathfinder Central libraries, the procedure for Rotating Books has been simplified.
To Return books to the book truck:
CKLS Rotating Book Staff will check books into the book truck.
Librarians no longer need to check books back into the the book truck!
To Check in books to your library:
Log in to Pathfinder Central as your library. Check in the books to your library.
When checking in a Rotating Book, the system will ask, "This item needs to be transferred to [YOUR Library]. Transfer now? Yes / No." Check no or ignore the message and the item will stay at your library.
There is no longer a need to transfer the items.
*Rotating Books Optional Procedure*: Using the Batch Item Modification feature in Pathfinder Central has the potential to save a significant amount of time when processing books from the Rotating Truck into your library. With Batch Item Modification you are able to change the Holding Location as a batch instead of checking in each individual item. You must make sure to regularly check your Holds Queue if you opt to use this procedure.